- The midwife will take an initial history, discuss your pregnancy and health concerns, answer any questions you may have and will liaise with your GP Obstetrician about your ongoing pregnancy care needs.
- Appointments are held in the Colac Area Health Family and Community Services building on Monday, Wednesday and some Fridays. Appointment times may be subject to change. However every effort will be made for the appointment to be attended.
- Once a month outreach ante-natal clinics are held at Apollo Bay, Birregurra and Winchelsea
- Booking-In Appointments take one and a half hours. At this session you will receive information about the services and facilities of the Maternity Unit at Colac Area Health
- There is access to other services if needed. This includes Youth Health Hub, dietician, dental clinic, smoking cessation clinic, social worker, family violence counsellors