The Maternity services at Colac Area Health will help you with breastfeeding by:
- supporting you in establishing breastfeeding
- providing support, advice and education with caring for your baby
- providing you with post natal education to prepare you for going home
- assisting with discharge from CAH Maternity
- conducting post-natal home visits before handing over to Maternal and Child Health Nurses for ongoing support and care.
If you require more intensive breastfeeding support, contact Maternity to arrange an appointment to come in and spend time with a Midwife one on one to assist you.