Information Sharing Schemes

Any request for the release of information pertaining to the Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme or the Child Information Sharing Scheme must be done so by an authorised Information Sharing Entity (ISE) and/or Risk Assessment Entity (RAE). The requesting authorised person/agency will need to be verified prior to the release of information under these schemes.

To request information under one of these Schemes, please complete the request form below and email your request to: [email protected]

Further information on Colac Area Health’s information sharing process click here

To request information from Colac Area Health click here.





Also see: