Our Community Health Nurse helps young people to lead healthier lives.
What we do
Education, counselling and support in:
- Sexual reproductive health (STI screens, contraceptive advice, provision of emergency contraception)
- Women’s health (Cervical Screening, family planning, menopause advice)
- Puberty education for senior primary students
- Sexual and Reproductive Health education in secondary schools
- Antenatal care and support, along with postnatal care until babe is 6 wks of age
Who we care for
Youth aged 12 – 25 years and women of all ages.
How to access this service
The Community Health Nurse is available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 am to 5 pm by appointment or drop into the Youth Health Hub.
Our visiting GP, Dr Robyn Walker, is available for appointments on Wednesdays from 9.30 am and will bulk bill the service.
Bookings can be made via the Youth Health Hub reception by calling 5232 5520